The following integrations are available on all Airstory accounts:
1. Evernote -
Easily import your Evernote notes directly into your Airstory projects exactly when you need them.
- Access your Note Library while in your desired project by clicking on the Airstory logo in the upper left-hand corner.
- Click on the Evernote icon.
- Connect your Evernote account to your Airstory account.
- (Re)Authorize Airstory to access your Evernote account.
- Choose the Evernote notes you'd like to import and click Upload.
- Open your Airstory Note Library to find and use your imported Evernote notes.
Finally - all of your research at your fingertips 😌
2. Researcher - (Chrome extension)
Airstory's Chrome extension, Researcher, allows you to grab content from the web, create an Airstory note from the selected content and then save that note in a desired Airstory project.
Plus, the Airstory Researcher auto-captures info about the source – so you don't have to make note of the URL.
To begin using the Researcher, grab the Researcher here; it will appear in your Chrome toolbar.
Next, when you find web content you'd like to clip, either right-click on highlighted text to activate the Researcher:
Or, click on the Researcher extension from your Chrome toolbar:
Once you've finished highlighting the desired content, click 'Done' from the Researcher's pop-up window:
Then select the project you'd like to assign the note to, tag your web clipping and, if desired, revise the citation and/or select images from the webpage and add them to the selected project's Image Library:
Select "Save" and keep clipping web content OR view the clipped content in your Notes Library from within the selected project.
3. WordPress Plugin -
Publish your content directly to WordPress
The Airstory WordPress plugin makes it fast and easy to send your Airstory content straight to any of your WordPress blogs (as a draft). Install the plugin and follow the instructions to activate it across all the WP blogs you run or contribute to. Works for multiple users. Note: Your blog must be capable of using https to use the plugin.
Enjoy using Airstory! ☀️