To archive and delete a project follow this two-step process.
To delete projects from the main Airstory interface you must first archive the project before you can delete it:
- Navigate to the the project you'd like to archive,
- Click on the gear icon in the upper right corner of the project window.
- Navigate to the bottom corner of the project's editor window,
- Select Archive Project in the lower right-hand corner,
- Now select Delete Project from the new edit window and then finally confirm the project deletion by clicking on Yes, I am sure.
You can also delete projects from within the project but again, you must first archive the project:
- Open the project you'd like to delete,
- Click on the downward-facing caret to the right of the project's title,
- Click on Archive Project,
- Select Delete Project and confirm the deletion by clicking, Delete.
At this time batch deleting projects is not available in Airstory so you must delete one project at a time.
We hope you enjoy using Airstory! 👍